Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Days of Lists Starts Today!

Last night I came home and was prepared to make myself a journal for this project, but was so inspired I made TWO! One for me and another for a friend and co-worker. When I told her about the project she said "Wow, I would really like to do something like that!" So, now she is!


* edit*

I posted about finding the 30 Days of Lists project here and you can find the project details at the 30 Days of Lists Website. There is also a flickr group so you can see not only my lovely pictures and lists, but a whole slew of other participants as well!!

**
I used a two pack of moleskine journals and some of my scrap booking stash. 

Mine is this pretty grey journal. 

I used a punch to create about 10 tabs and spaced them out in the journal. 

The paper pack came with some super cute punch outs!

The gift journal is a simple black. 

On both journals I cut pretty paper to size and adhered them to blank pages in the journal. 

In this journal I inserted actual journaling pages from my stash for a little something extra. 

The first list prompt was "A few things about yourself" At first I was a little dumbfounded, but once I got started it was good to see that I am not just one thing. I may not even make sense in the things that I am, constantly contradicting myself the way I do. More importantly, I was reminded that I am all of these things to so many people. My friends and family that I love so much all look to me for something different and they all love me just as much. *sigh* Life is good today.










4 comments:

Zachary Allen Selter said...

'30 Days of Lists' seems self-explanatory, but for the uninitiated such as myself: where did this project come from?

RockStarCrafter said...

http://30daysoflists.blogspot.com/

Found it while reading my daily blog list last week. It's just a simple way to get you writing something every day. There is a flickr group too (http://www.flickr.com/groups/30daysoflists/pool/with/5489599554/) So you get to see everyone else's journals and pages.

Zachary Allen Selter said...

here I was trying to show that I read your blog (via Facebook) like a good friend, and only proved that I hadn't read it in it's entirety.

Shame on me. For shame.

Jessi said...

your book is cute! i made one and didn't like it so I am using old cards and things laying around :{

Post a Comment